Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Canada/Mexico Stereotypes

    Some people say that almost every country dose the same thing in their free time, but I don't agree, Mexico and Canada do different things in there free time like the things I am going to tell you. I like to ride my bike, play with my cousins, and dance. I also like to have a small walks in the park, do something new. I think in Mexico  they play soccer, I mean football, eat toccos, and have to do they homework. I wonder what else you do? Well I don't know a lot about you but wish I could go with Ms.Briske. So, bye for now because next year I will come. thank you                                                                  


                                                                                                           From: J.D. [ Canadian student]

No comments:

Post a Comment