Thursday, September 13, 2012

How war changed my life


By: Daniie&&Luz

It was September 10th, 5 days before my birthday.
I was Turning twelve September 15th
My name was Miguel
I was writing this five days before my birthday, which was on September 15th. My best friend, Jesús, was preparing a surprise party for me, I knew that because He was very nervous.
Now I wonder what he was preparing...
This is the story of my short fourteen year life.

Well, I can just tell you I never could tell Rosa I love her...

In my birthday, I woke up at 5:00 pm with the church bell, that just could mean something was wrong, so I dressed up and went to the church. My little sister was so worried, also my mom. My dad was preparing the breakfast then on the church my namesake Miguel Hidalgo tells me to prepare me and to say my dad we need to stay in the church for every emergency. We were preparing our things because Spanish people were invading Mexico city. So we had to do something, Miguel Hidalgo, Josefa Ortiz de Dominguez and Jose Maria Morelos were preparing a plan. It was September 15th, my birthday but that was a horrible birthday. Well that was the Independence shout. Viva Mexico! Viva Mexico Viva Mexico! The war starts.......
2 years later I died.....

No comments:

Post a Comment